How to save flash in IE browser
- Click Tools - Internet Options
- In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
- Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder. Depending upon your IE settings, the Temp. folder can contain tens of thousands of files.
- Click View - Details. Now click View - Arrange Icons By - Internet Address. Depending upon the webpage, there could one or more Flash files (Shockwave Flash Object) under the Inernet Address.
- Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste the swf file in any other directory. Be sure to keep the page and IE open to avoid purging of the cache file.