34. By the brook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making hooked cookies.
By the brook
– Always look your work through before handing it in. 交作业前一定要仔细检查。
35. The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.
– We sat quietly in the moonshine. 我们在月光下静静地坐着。
36. On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the ten-shilling bill.
– It often happens that a balmy morning passes into a chilly afternoon. 一个温和的上午常常转为一个寒冷的下午。
– But many are unwilling to act alone. 但是许多人却不愿单独行事。